At AGIOGRAFIA.NET, we take your privacy and trust very seriously. This privacy is intended to outline how any personal data collected from you via agiografia.net (the “Website”) will be protected, used, stored and processed by us to communicate with you and to deliver you excellent service whilst being compliant with the applicable data protection law (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
We collect and process the following types of information about you:
- when you sign up to our newsletter
- when you enter competitions and prize draws
- when you register with the Website, by phone or by email
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make on our sites
- when you place an order on our Website
- if you ask us to receive personalized online content such as targeted advertising
- if you contact or correspond with us (for example, by phone, email or otherwise) to find out more about a product or our after sale care and support services, to report a problem with the Website or a product or for any other reason.
With your consent, we process the following personal data which you provide when you interact with the Website and use the related services and functions. The data may include your first and surname, title, gender, birth date (day, month & year), email address, phone number, address, financial information (such as credit or debit card details), as well as shipping address, billing address, and any other information that you consider necessary to provide us with.
In any event, even without your prior consent, we may process your data to comply with legal obligations stemming from laws, regulations and EU Law, to exercise rights in legal proceedings, to pursue our own legitimate interests and in all cases provided by Articles 6 and 9 of the GDPR, where applicable. Processing shall take place both using computers and on paper, and shall always entail the implementation of the security measures provided by current law.
Information we receive from other sources about you:
We work closely with third parties, for example, business partners, sub-contractors for technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers. If we receive information about you from them, we will always seek assurances that they are providing information to us in accordance with data protection laws and that they are transparent with you that they may share your data with us. We may use this information to update our records about you to keep them accurate.
We may use and share non-personal data we receive or collect from you without restrictions. AGIOGRAFIA.NET may use the above personal data held about you for the following purposes (purposes for which we need your consent are marked *):
- to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us, i.e. to process and complete your orders and to process your payments
- to tailor our Website content to your needs and preferences
- to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, violations of law, and other misuse of the Website, and to enforce our General Terms and Conditions, to address any inquiries, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have raised;
- for our internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and troubleshooting;
- to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about. We will only contact you by email with such information if you have consented to this.
- to deliver relevant advertising to you, for example, newsletters*; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about other products or services that may be of interest to you*. • to carry out automated decision-making and profiling for the purpose of identifying what information or advertising you might like to see from use, for example, by creating individual or group profiles.*
Your data may in any case be processed, even without your consent, for the purpose of complying with laws, regulations, EU Law (art 6.1.(c) of the GDPR, to perform statistics on the Website’s usage and ensure its proper functioning (art. 6.1.(f) of the Regulation), to enforce the Code of Conduct of the FF Group and to establish or defend the legal claims in the interest of the Company.
We will, if you have given us your consent, provide you with information about products, services, events, sales and marketing from AGIOGRAFIA.NET (including personalised online content and advertising, social media platforms or our online partners).
1. Our Mailing List We will ask whether you would like us to send you marketing messages when you tick the relevant boxes when you check out, sign up for newsletters or updates, or if you register with us via the Website, by phone or by email. With your consent, we will use your email address as a convenient way to contact you about your order or any reminder service you have.
2. Can I be removed from your mailing list? We will send you special offers and promotions by email. If you do not want to receive offers and promotions by email, simply click on the unsubscribe link in any email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
3. Will you pass my data on to third parties? We will never pass on your email address to a third party for marketing purposes . We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
We protect your privacy in several ways: The personal data is entered into the our computer system in full compliance with data protection law, including security and confidentiality profiles and based on principles of correct practice, lawfulness and transparency in processing. Access to customer account information is limited to those who need access for the performance of their job. We use full login and password controls on our system. Confidentiality and database access controls are reviewed periodically and updated as required to further protect our personal data.
- service providers (for example, IT services), business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you (such as, but not limited to, Website operations, payment services, shipments, delivery couriers, fraud investigations, bill collection, and affiliate and rewards programs);
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Website;
- law enforcement or regulatory agencies, or authorized third parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity through the Website that may expose us and/or the user or any third party to legal risks or liability; and
We will store your data for as long as strictly necessary for us to provide the relevant services to you, for as long as you wish to keep in touch with us or as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting & analysis. Even if you request to erase your data, we may keep it in a form that doesn’t identify you. If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you. If you have not agreed that we may use your data for marketing purposes, we will keep your data for 6 years after you have made a purchase from us.
You have the following rights with regard to your personal information:
- Access. You have the right to access data we hold about you as well as an updated list of the individuals who can access your data. We will need you to prove your identity before we release any personal data to you.
- Rectification or erasure. You have the right to request that we rectify or delete any personal data that we hold about you (unless we have the legal right or obligation to retain it).
- Restriction. You have the right to restrict your use of personal information if the data is inaccurate, our use of the information is unlawful or if we no longer need to use the data for the purposes for which we hold it
- Change of preferences. You can change your data processing preferences at any time. For example, if you have given your consent to direct marketing, but have changed your mind, you can opt out of receiving marketing communications by contacting us using the details provided below or clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any communication you receive.
- Automated decision making. If you have any questions in respect of our automated decision making processes or the accuracy of them, please let us know, or to change your preferences, please see above.
- Data portability. You have the right to obtain personal data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where this is (a) personal data which you have provided to us and (b) if we are processing that data on the basis of your consent (such as your marketing preference information) or to perform a contract with you (such as to manage your online account).
- Complaints. If for any reason you are not happy with the way that we have handled your personal data, please contact us. If you are still not happy, you have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. To exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you ask us to stop processing your personal information in a certain way or erase your personal information, and this type of processing or information is needed to facilitate your use of the Website or is required to enable us to provide you with a service (such as to manage your online account), you may not be able to use the Website or the service as you did before. This does not include your right to object to direct marketing which can be exercised at any time without restriction. The rights mentioned above do not extend to non-personal data.
All content of this website is copyright protected. Any use of the content, including copying of it in whole or in part, for example to another Internet site, is prohibited and would require written permission from agiografia.net.
All requests for permission should be addressed to email@example.com